Inspired by Derek Sivers, this page includes details of what I’m thinking about and working on right NOW. I estimate over 99% of blogs are out of date by the time you read them, this page is a solution to that. – Last updated: August 16th, 2021.
- Back to blogging – In early 2017 I took a hiatus from blogging on cloud income to realign my focus and grow my business. I’m now back to updating this blog regularly with case studies, income reports and sharing the things I learned over the past couple of years that have exploded my content website business.
- Building processes – for my business, including content & keyword research, editing and publishing, and the complete end-to-end structure of my content business.
- Growing my team – Niche expert writers, content editors, and VA’s to tie it all together.
- Monetizing – I’m starting to move away from the “affiliate only model with my websites and incorporating display ads, my own digital products, lead gen and a number of other methods I’m currently testing, as a way to diversify my revenue and provide a more stable platform for growth.
- Reading. A LOT. – Recently I have read and can recommend the following: